At FEMME LA, we strongly recommend that our customers consult with a professional shoemaker for specific care advice. To keep your FEMME LA products in good condition, we advise following the care instructions below:
- Before using your heels, ensure you peel off the clear protective membrane that covers the entire outsole. You may need to air out the heels to release any orders associated with materials or dyes used.
- Please note that as our heels are handmade, there may be differences or variances, and no two heels are perfectly alike.
- Variations in colors may be seen due to vegan dyes, which is not considered a fault.
- Keep the vegan leather area clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth.
- Store your products away from light and heat.
- Protect your vegan leather goods from rain, liquids, and moisture.
- Store your products in the FEMME LA dust bag provided to you when not in use.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and flooring imperfections, holes, escalator grooves, or any other surface area where your heel shaft can get caught in and damage or remove the heel entirely. Gently remove the heel to minimize damage.
- Keep in mind that while our vegan heels are durable, they are not as durable as leather materials. Avoid wearing them to clubbing events, pool parties, or wild nights out, and avoid liquor or any water substance on the heels. Avoid walking on grass or soil surfaces.
- Please note that our metal heel collection (Whiskey, Ford, Gigi, Vignette, etc.) contains a heel base with a metallic powder coat, and paint chipping is unavoidable and must be considered prior to making a purchase.
- Heels with metallic surfaces and metal chaining are prone to reflect surface scratches, which are natural elements of any metallic surface or metallic powder-coated surface.
- Heel tips and a dust cover are provided in your shoe box.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us prior to placing your order.
- Please note that we do not cover replacements for improper use, damage while wearing, or for any advertised disclaimers regarding the nature of the heels.
- Please note that outsoles colors may change during seasons.
- All of our heels are hand & ethically made and cruelty-free.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.